Gardens Of the Abbey Of Saint-Georges de Boscherville 12th to 17th century in Nomandy.
A meeting-place of Art, History and Nature.
If you love Romanic architecture and gardens, then you will be seduced by the site's serenity, the panoramic view over the Seine valley and you will love to stroll around the 4 hectares of garden (created in 1680 and reorganized an the spirit of the 17th century). It counts among the most beautiful abbey gardens in northern France.
Discover the flowering kitchen garden, the simples and aromatic herbs, the orchard and the scented flowers of the perfume garden.
Surface : 4 ha
- Opening 2023 :
Open every day except January 1st, May 1st, November 1st, November 11th and December 25th.
From March 1 to March 31 from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and from 1:30 p.m. to 5 p.m.
From April 1 to October 31 from 9:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
From November 2 to November 30 from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and from 1:30 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Visits :
Guided visits with previous booking , Duration of a guided visit : 1h30mn, Minimal number of persons for a guided visit : 15 .
Access partially adapted for disabled persons.
Free guided tours offered by the Tourist Association of the Roman Abbey (ATAR)
For individuals: every Saturday, Sunday and public holiday at 3 p.m., from March 1 to 31 and from November 2 to 30, at 4 p.m. from April 1 to October 31.
For groups: by reservation on 02 35 32 10 82 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Charges :
Full price: 6.00 €.
Reduced rates and special rates: see website above.
- Services :
Shop, Public lavatory, Drinking water fountain, Lectures, Concerts, Marriage photos, Shooting of films, Wheelchairs at your disposal, Children's workshops, Workshops garden, Pedagogical presentations, Dog admitted if kept on a lead, Carpark arranged, Camping car site, Exhibition visitation, Treasure hunt fot children.
- Access :
- from Rouen: direction Duclair via Canteleu, by RD 982.
- from Le Havre: A 29, then RN 15 and A 150, exit Maromme, direction Canteleu, and finally Saint-Martin de Boscherville by RD 982.
- from Amiens: A 28 to Rouen, then follow the quays, and take direction Duclair via Canteleu by RD 982
- from Beauvais: RN 31 to Rouen, then follow the quays, and take direction Duclair via Canteleu by RD 982
- from Paris: A 13, exit 25, then RD 313, Pont de Brotonne, and RD 982 to Saint-Martin de Boscherville
- from Caen: A 13, exit 25, then RD 313, Pont de Brotonne, and RD 982 to Saint-Martin de Boscherville
- from Le Mans: A 28, A 13 direction Caen, exit 25, then RD 313, Pont de Brotonne, and RD 982 to Saint-Martin de Boscherville.
GPS (Lat x Long) : 49.444318000, 0.963830000