Event postponed to Pentecost 2021.
Exhibition-sale of the most beautiful specimens of the various varieties of carnivorous plants and animations provided by the exhibitors:
• Workshops for beginners, amateurs and experts (cultivation tips, books, substrate and seeds).
• Photo exhibition and information on the different species.
• Sunday at 3.30 pm: Lecture ” What is a carnivorous plant? ».
• Monday 3-6pm: animation by Gérard FARCY, the gardener of the french radio France Bleu.
With the participation of the Association Normandie DIONÉE, professionals and collectors, discover the beauty and the diversity of the mysterious world carnivorous plants.
• The restaurant of the castle ”La Cascade” will serve quick and simple lunch.
See details Park and Gardens Of Vascoeuil Castle