For the 21st consecutive year, the Wesserling Park is hosting the Mixed Gardens Festival from 3 June to 8 October - an event allowing you to discover extraordinary and ephemeral gardens. This year, the Wesserling Park invites you to venture into the Gardens of the Enchanted Huts - a theme inspired by several traditional and invented tales!
You can discover the story of the three little pigs, the star of Ara or even bees in a human scale hive... As you walk through these vast areas, you will find several elements and creations in our gardens that are inspired by these stories.
About the programme:
- Guided tours of the gardens (included in the entrance fee, except for groups)
- An amazing barefoot and sensory path
- An extraordinary textile and educational Veggie-Garden
- A discovery trail for children: Héridou
- Garden events (Barefoot Trail Festival, Nocturnal extravaganzas in the garden, VeggieGarden Festival, etc.)