Park and Botanical Garden Of Thabor : Park of 10 ha superficies. In 1610 it is a garden belonging to Saint Melaine Abbey. At the end of the 18th century, it becomes a public promenade, reserved to men. Denis Bühler extended and re-plans it in the second half of the 19th century. The southern part was to be accomplished in the early 20th century.
Thabor Park contains a botanic garden with 3122 taxons, remarkable trees, an aviary and a band stand.
The floral circuit changes with the seasons : bulb flowers, biennials, camellias, later the roses, beds of annuals, the dahlia and chrysanthemum collections. Created in : 1866
Surface : 10 ha