Garden of the Farm of Yore : During your visit to the ecomuseum of The Farm of Yore (Jardin de la Ferme d'Antan), you can discover this garden of ancient cultures, where forgotten vegetables mingle that made up the base of the diet of the 1920s, but also cereals and grasses, fodder plants for animals, as well as medicinal herbs that the farmers of those times used as remedies.
Several essences of wood or small bushes that can be found in the vicinity, in the forest of La Hunaudaye, such as the purple moor grass or the buckthorn, they were used in former times for the fabrication of baskets and containers.
A space ”nature and relaxation” about ancient know-hows.
Created in : 2010
Surface : 150 m2
- Opening 2021 :
Sunday April 5, from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m .: seasonal opening and Leisure Day in the 22
- from April 5 to 30, Tuesday to Sunday, from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- from May 1 to May 3, Friday to Sunday, from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- from May 4 to 31, Sundays and holidays, from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sunday May 17, from 2 p.m. to 6.30 p.m. Fête de la Bretagne. Entertainment and traditional music.
- June: Tuesday to Saturday, 10:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sundays and holidays: 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- July and August: Daily from 10:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday and Sundays and holidays: 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. Entertainment on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- September: from 1 to 30, Tuesday to Sunday from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- October: from 20/10 to 31/11, from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sunday October 25, 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. Chestnut Festival. Animations, demonstrations of know-how, plant decoration in the village.
- Visits :
Guided visits with previous booking , Duration of a guided visit : 1h30mn, Minimal number of persons for a guided visit : 10 .
Access partially adapted for disabled persons.
Site map provided.
- Charges :
Adult: 6.50 euros; Child (from 4 to 12 years old): 3.50 euros; Reduced: 3.50 euros. Family Pass: (2 adults + 3 children): 21 euros
Adult groups rate: Heritage tour: 6 euros / pers or Know-how activities: 8 E.
- Services :
Shop, Picnic area, Public lavatory, Marriage photos, Children's workshops, Practical training courses , Pedagogical presentations, Lawns for sunbathing, Dog admitted if kept on a lead, Carpark arranged, Museum visit, Exhibition visitation, Collections.
From November to February, introductory courses in traditional basketry, wild basketry, and the making of live wicker hedge, knife sharpening, natural painting, manufacture of chestnut gate, wooden tool handle . Open to everyone from 16 years old on registration.
- Access :
On RN 12 Rennes / Brest :
take the RN 176 interchange towards Dinan
on the RN 176 take the Plédéliac exit, Jugon les Lacs
Take direction St Igneuc, then at St Igneuc, follow for 8 km Château de la Hunaudaye.
From Dinan by the RN 176
Take the Plédéliac and Jugon les Lacs exit, take the direction of St Igneuc. Then at St Igneuc, follow for 8 KM towards the Château de la Hunaudais.
GPS (Lat x Long) : 48.457500000, -2.355300000