Barthelemy Nursery : The nursery has been created in 2001.
It is situated in Entre-Deux-Mers, surrounded by vineyards, about thirty kilometres South-East of Bordeaux.
We are specialized in perennials but we also have lawn grasses, climbers, unusual shrubs, hydrangeas, peonies, and aromatic herbs. Created in : 2001
Surface : 1000 m2 Specialties : gramineae ; climbing plants ; perennials
Collections : Salvia : 100 varieties
Sales types :
The nursery is open from mid-March to mid-July. and from mid-September to mid-November
- from March 16 to 31: Wednesday to Saturday from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- from April to the end of June: Monday to Saturday from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- from July 1st to 11th from Wednesday to Saturday from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- from September 16 to September 29. from Wednesday to Saturday from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- from September 30 to November 14 from Tuesday to Saturday from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
During the rest of the year, you can visit us by appointment.
Latresne market on Sunday during the opening season and excluding the plant festival.
PLANT FESTIVALS Spring 2020:
April 5: Plants Festival of Blésignac 33670
April 18 and 19: Bourgailh Spring in Pessac 33600
April 25: Flower and Honey Fair, Libourne 33500
May 3: Plants Festival in Saucats 33650
May 21, Plants Day, Château Mouchac, Grezillac 33420