M.F.R. Horticultural School Rennes St-Grégoire :
A human -size training centre to respond to young peoples' expectations thanks to :
- permanent presence of teaching staff
- individualized follow-up
- an adapted pedagogy
- an educational environment
- training in easy stages
A real group life favoured with :
- life in boarding school
- catering on-site
- limited number of pupils in the classroom
- socio-cultural activities at night
A project focused on young people aiming to :
- develop autonomy, taking responsibilities by accompanying and increasing the standing of the student
- develop creativity through socio-cultural activities
- facilitate the comprehension of the professional environment.
Part-time training :
"4ème"(4th) and "3ème(3rd) "EA d'Orientation"
CAPA : teaching combining theory and practical, 2 options :
1. Horticultural productions : floral and vegetable productions
2. Landcape study
1. Area developments. Landscape study
2. Horticultural productions. Floral and vegetable productions
BAC PROFESSIONNEL option : Landscape study.