The Town Hall Gardens of Cognac : These 17.30 acre-large gardens were made up at the end of the 19th century and the beginning of the 20th century, around the Town Hall. The first studies of development were left with Edouard André in 1884.
On the 14th of May 1943, the gardens became a listed site.
At the moment, they are being rehabilitated and the old trees : ilex and sessile oak trees keep an important value despite the storm in December 1999.
The ponds, waterfalls and rivers bring a coolness touch.
The numerous clumps of flowers glare with colours and show original combinations of mosaics.