The Secret Gardens : A ”must-visit” destination in Haute-Savoie, between Annecy and Aix-les-Bains, the Secret Gardens offer visitors an exotic walk on a plot of 7000m2, to discover a surprising mosaic of gardens, patios, galleries, lounges...which put together natural materials, flowers and water.
The creativity of a passionate family is revealed through this puzzle of gardens with different influences and inspirations.
Created in : Ouverts au public en 1994
Surface : 7000 m2
- Opening 2020 :
Warning ! Deferred opening until new instructions!
- From June 6 to July 5 inclusive: Saturday and Sunday from 1:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- From July 6 to August 30: daily from 10:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Open the whole day with catering at noon, on our terraces or in our lounges until August 23th, 2020 inclusive.
- From August 31 to October 25 inclusive: Monday to Friday from 2 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. Saturday and Sunday from 1:30 p.m. to 5 p.m.
For groups from 20 people:
- Every day from from April 12 to October 4 by appointment.
- The visits are semi-guided and last between 1h15 and 2h depending on the service chosen.
- Visits :
Guided visits with previous booking .
Access partially adapted for disabled persons.
- Charges :
- Full price: € 8.50.
- Reduced rate (students, young people aged 12 to 18, unemployed, cards by agreement): € 7.
- Children from 4 to 12 years old and people with disabilities: € 4.50.
- Children - 4 years: free
- Family pack (2 adults + 2 children from 4 to 12 years old included): € 24
Groups (by appointment): depends on the services chosen (contact us).
More information on the website above.
- Services :
Shop, Picnic area, Public lavatory, Tearoom, Fastfood-Restaurant, Self-catering cottage, Saloons to let, Seminars, Marriage photos, Pedagogical presentations, Dog admitted if kept on a lead, Carpark arranged.
- Access :
GPS (Lat x Long) : 45.918352000, 5.986149000