The Secret Gardens : A ”must-visit” destination in Haute-Savoie, between Annecy and Aix-les-Bains, the Secret Gardens offer visitors an exotic walk on a plot of 7000m2, to discover a surprising mosaic of gardens, patios, galleries, lounges...which put together natural materials, flowers and water.
The creativity of a passionate family is revealed through this puzzle of gardens with different influences and inspirations. Created in : Ouverts au public en 1994
Surface : 7000 m2
- Opening 2020 :
- From April 12 to July 4: Monday to Saturday inclusive from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. Sundays and bank holidays from 1.30 p.m. to 5.30 p.m.
- From July 5 to August 30: daily from 10:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Open the whole day with catering at noon, on our terraces or in our lounges until August 23th, 2019 inclusive.
- From August 31 to October 4 inclusive: Monday to Friday from 2 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays from 1:30 p.m. to 5 p.m.
For groups from 20 people:
- Every day from April 12 to October 4 by appointment.
- The visits are semi-guided and last between 1h15 and 2h depending on the service chosen.
- Visits :
Guided visits with previous booking .
Access partially adapted for disabled persons.
- Charges :
Full price: 8,50 euros.
Reduced prices (students, young people from 12 to 18 years old, unemployed persons...) : 7 euros.
Children from 4 to 12 years old and people with disabilities : 4 euros.
Children aged under 4 : free.
Groups (by appointment) : depending on the services chosen (please contact us).
Payment: cash, checks, travelers checks, credit card
- Services :
Shop, Picnic area, Public lavatory, Tearoom, Fastfood-Restaurant, Self-catering cottage, Saloons to let, Seminars, Marriage photos, Pedagogical presentations, Dog admitted if kept on a lead, Carpark arranged.
- Access :
GPS (Lat x Long) : 45.918352000, 5.986149000