The Secret Gardens : A ”must-visit” destination in Haute-Savoie, between Annecy and Aix-les-Bains, the Secret Gardens offer visitors an exotic walk on a plot of 7000m2, to discover a surprising mosaic of gardens, patios, galleries, lounges...which put together natural materials, flowers and water.
The creativity of a passionate family is revealed through this puzzle of gardens with different influences and inspirations. Created in : Ouverts au public en 1994
Surface : 7000 m2
- Opening 2020 :
- From April 14th to July 6th :
- On Sundays and bank holidays: ticket office open from 2.pm to 5.pm.
- From Monday to Saturday: ticket office open from 2pm to 5pm.
- From July 7th to September 1st , every day from 10.30 am to 5.30 pm.
- Open the whole day with catering at noon, on our terraces or in our lounges until August 25th, 2019 inclusive.
Ticket office open from 10.30 am to 5.30pm.
- From September 2nd to October 6th :
- On Saturdays and Sundays : ticket office open from 2pm to 4.30pm
- From Monday to Friday: ticket office open from 1.30pm to 5pm.
For groups of 20 people :
- daily from April 14th to October 6th by appointment.
- Tours are guided or semi guided : between 1:15 and 2 hours, depending on the services chosen.
- Appointment required by calling +33 (0)4 50 60 53 18
- Visits :
Guided visits with previous booking .
Access partially adapted for disabled persons.
- Charges :
Full price: 8,50 euros.
Reduced prices (students, young people from 12 to 18 years old, unemployed persons...) : 7 euros.
Children from 4 to 12 years old and people with disabilities : 4 euros.
Children aged under 4 : free.
Groups (by appointment) : depending on the services chosen (please contact us).
Payment: cash, checks, travelers checks, credit card
- Services :
Shop, Picnic area, Public lavatory, Tearoom, Fastfood-Restaurant, Self-catering cottage, Saloons to let, Seminars, Marriage photos, Pedagogical presentations, Dog admitted if kept on a lead, Carpark arranged.
- Access :
GPS (Lat x Long) : 45.918352000, 5.986149000