The Gardens of the International Perfumery Museum: These gardens have a wonderful place in the heart of the fields of perfume plants that are traditionally used in the Pays de Grasse. They are part of the territory project organized by the Pole Azur Provence area, and are thus the conservatory of the museum's perfume plants, a natural witness of the olfactory landscape linked to the local agriculture.
Situated below the city of scents, these botanical gardens of two hectares offer a deliciously perfumed promenade among May roses, jasmin, orange trees, tuberoses, violets.
- Opening 2023 :
Reopening of the MIP Gardens: Saturday March 26 at 10 a.m.
• March 26 to April 30 and September 1 to November 11: daily from 10 am to 5.30 pm.
• May 2 to June 30: daily from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
• July 1 to August 31: daily from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Closed: May 1; from November 12 to the last Saturday of March.
Free guided tours (1h30) to the MIP gardens:
• Saturday at 3:00 p.m. (April, May, September, October, November).
• Saturday at 10 am (June to August).
Individual guided tour price: €2/adult (+ entrance fee).
Information and reservation:
Phone. : +33(0)4.97.05.58.14 - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thematic visit and workshop by reservation.
- Visits :
Guided visits with previous booking , Duration of a guided visit : 1h30 .
Access adapted for disabled persons.
- Charges :
• Full price: 4 €
• On presentation of the ticket from one of the MIP / JMIP museums: half-fare on the other (valid for 7 days)
• 1/2 price: students over 18, groups of 10 or more
• Free (with proof): - 18 years old, unemployed, disabled, ICOM, the first Sunday of each month (autumn), AJMIP members
• Annual JMIP - FAMILY pass: (2 adults + 2 children under 18): € 12
• Annual pass JMIP - INDIVIDUAL: 10 €
Accepted methods of payment: cash, checks.
- Services :
Shop, Picnic area, Public lavatory, Saloons to let, Seminars, Receptions, Lectures, Cocktails, Children's workshops, Workshops garden, Pedagogical presentations, Dog admitted if kept on a lead, Carpark arranged, Camping car site, Museum visit, Exhibition visitation, Catering service, audioguide.
Possibility of privatizing the site for events.
Possibility to rent the room for conferences, meetings...
Possibility of offering guided tours, themed tours and/or tailor-made workshops for groups.
- Access :
Next to Botanic and the Casino hypermarket in Mouans-Sartoux.
5 min from the station. Bus stop (Sillages lines).
Bus stop: Les Jardins du MIP
Train Sillages lines Mouans-Sartoux SNCF station: A, 20
GPS (Lat x Long) : 43.614218000, 6.977749000