This 30-acre landscaped park has an ornamental lake, a rose-garden and many old and unusual trees, including a several hundred year-old Cedar from Lebanon. The park is named after Ernest Meissonier, a painter who lived in Poissy in the Enclos de l'Abbaye between 1846 and 1891.
For nearly five centuries, it belonged to the Royal Monastery, and has been used variously as a farm and a pleasure garden. Appreciated by poets such a Christine de Pisan and Ronsard, the park now belongs to the town and has been open to the public since 1952. Surface : 12 ha