The park of Lapalisse of more than 3 hectares is dominated by Mr. De La Palice's Castle. It was designed in 1936 by the landscape gardener and horticultural engineer Faure Laurent.
The park was made around a pavilion to which all the paths converge. It is made of a landscape garden and a formal garden, which are separated by a cascade of ornamental lakes. The gardens are bordered with trees along the river and have more than 95 different species.