The Garden Of Les Prébendes D'Oé was built in 1872 on a marshland site by the Bülher brothers renowned landscape gardeners. It is a landscaped style garden (4,5 ha). A more majestic entry marks the beginning of the walk facing the statue of the poet Ronsard. A groupe of cypresses decorate the island
Created in : 1874
Surface : 4,5 ha
- Opening 2021 :
From 7.45 am to 5.30 pm in winter.
From 7.45 am to 10 pm in summer.
- Visits :
Guided visits with previous booking , Duration of a guided visit : 1h30, Minimal number of persons for a guided visit : 10 .
Access partially adapted for disabled persons.
- Charges :
- Services :
Public lavatory, Drinking water fountain, Concerts, Theatre perfomances, Band stand, Marriage photos, Shooting of films, Children's playground, Dog admitted if kept on a lead, Collections.
- Access :
To 10 mn of station
GPS (Lat x Long) : 47.385800800, 0.684103100