The garden of Perrine very well situated on the spur which dominates the valley of the Mayenne, in front of Old Castle donjon of which impressive serves as foreground in the landscape that one discovers to the north extremity of the rose garden, the garden of Perrine is very known and estimated in the west of France.
The entrance of the garden is marked by exotic sorts for the region such the holm oak native of the mediterranean region, it is big constant one of the gardens of the beginning of the last century.
The pond of the main entrance existed originally, were worked again by the service green spaces. The pavillon contains at present a museum school of drawing and ceramic. The park collects gardens of different cnceptions:
Gardens to the "Frenchwoman" and her rose garden. This regular garden is in touch with the architecture of the place, the presence of the museum Alain Gerbault and the orangery, the rose garden created in 1920 ny Mister Julien Denier.
Garden to "The Englishwoman", the south part of the landscaped garden is conceived so as to give a bigger frame that it is him really, a dense peripheral plantation with space in the middle.
"Nursery chool" an area of games reorganized in 1996 called the archipelago to the children, the wink to Alain Gerbault. Created in : 1885
Surface : 4,2 ha