These gardens were laid out before the 1870 war based on plans drawn up by André Alphand and were classified in 1945.
They extend over five hectares in two parts linked by a rocky underground passageway.
The larger part is the park, recalling various sites to be found in the Sarthe with an inviting bucolic charm.
The more modest flower garden has a terrace planted with lime trees and such a lovely rose garden. Created in : 1870
Surface : 5ha